Re: [AMBER] how to calculate the different compoents of their interaction energies

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 10:13:41 -0500

MM/PBSA will calculate the these in a certain sense. It will
calculate all components of the energy for the protein, RNA, and
complex, as well as the differences (complex - receptor - ligand).
Thus, if you look at the differences for each of the energy terms
(only non-bonded terms are non-zero for MM/PBSA acting on a single
trajectory), this will give you the "interaction" energies for vdW,
EEL, and solvation terms (GB/PB, etc.).

Good luck!
Jason