Re: [AMBER] Installation problem

From: Sudeep Narayan Banerjee <sudeep.bose.res.in>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 09:21:49 +0530

I agree with the replier. Its better that you install as "root" or ask your
system administrator to do this for you. do uname -i & uname -a to view the
arch of your system. see whether gcc is installed or not. if not , then do
yum install gcc. Do not forget to edit the .bashrc file with requisite env
variables.

Best Regards,
Sudeep Narayan Banerjee
Junior Computer Engineer
Email: sudeep.bose.res.in
Ph:91-33-23355705/6/7/8 extn 300
FAX: 91-33-23353477/1364
S N Bose National Centre For Basic Sciences
Block JD, Sector III
Saltlake, Kolkata 700098