Re: [AMBER] Install problem

From: Daniel Roe <droe.nist.gov>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 09:32:32 -0500

Hi Stefan,

I'm not 100% certain, but since AmberTools 1.3 contains many updates to
the configure/compile process (one of the reasons it extracts to
amber11) it's likely that it is not completely compatible with the amber
10 install process. Try to keep the two separate and see if you can do a
fresh install of amber10 by itself, in its own directory.

-Dan

Stefan weber wrote:

--
Daniel R. Roe, Ph.D.