Re: [AMBER] -bash: kclust: command not found

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 09:07:45 -0500

On Sat, Jan 09, 2010, qiaoyan wrote:

> I want to use mmtsb to do cluster analysis, I did this according to the tutorial B3-section 6, but when I start to do cluster using "kclust -mode rmsd -centroid -cdist -heavy -lsqfit \
> -radius 6 -maxerr 1 -iterate \
> ../clustfils > ../Centroid_6

The Amber mailing list is not a very good place to post questions about mmtsb,
since I don't think many people here use it. There is a "forum" tab at
http://feig.bch.msu.edu/mmtsb/Main_Page which looks like a good place to ask.

I don't see any "kclust" command at the mmtsb web site documentation page; as
a guess, most commands end in ".pl", so it may be you need to replace "kclust"
with "kclust.pl". Do the other mmtsb clutering commands work for you?

...dac