Re: [AMBER] Error with mm-pbsa amber10

From: Mengjuei Hsieh <mjhsieh.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 11:38:14 -0800

Hi,

It would be much better if you can specify which test case did your
mm_pbsa fail. Are you able tell us:
   1. what platform did you use for this test (operating system, compilers)
   2. how to reproduce the problem that you just wrote?

This would definitely help to figure out the problems.

Best,
--
Mengjuei