[AMBER] Error with mm-pbsa amber10

From: xueqin pang <pangxueqintea.yahoo.com.cn>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 23:24:25 +0800 (CST)

Hello everyone,

I am using Amber10 now. I have down load the bugfix for ambertools version1.2(http://ambermd.org/bugfixesat.html) and bugfix for amber10(http://ambermd.org/bugfixes10.html). After patch them and recompiled amber10, it still can not get through for Examples in mm_pbsa.

It stopped when Calc delta from raw data. And the out print is No data for 0 + 0 PB ELRAELE 0.

There is little discuss on this and I find no answer for it.

So, do you have any suggestions? Should I just use Amber9 for mm-pbsa?

Thanks so much for your help

Xueqin

DICP CAS ___________________________________________________________ 好玩贺卡等你发,邮箱贺卡全新上线! http://card.mail.cn.yahoo.com/