RE: [AMBER] ff99SB in DNA tutorial

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 20:43:27 -0800

Hi Donald,

The format for DNA pdb's has recently changed and AMBER has been updated to
support this. However, nucgen produces an old style pdb that is no longer
recognized. As such the tutorial requires updating. I am in the process of
doing this and will post an updated version shortly.

Sorry for the inconvenience. For the moment you can either proceed using the
prmtop and inpcrd files supplied or as you found us FF03 which has not been
patched with the new DNA residue naming conventions.

All the best
Ross