Re: [AMBER] Leap warning

From: Ashish Runthala <ashish.runthala.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 08:21:03 +0100

See I expect that you have loaded your pdb properly and if so, it is normal,
Just relax the conformation for some cycles to remove all these warnings.

On 9/8/09, manoj singh <mks.amber.gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> While reading a protein in Amber, I am getting following error.
>
> ** Warning: No sp2 improper torsion term for C*-CN-CB-CA
> atoms are: CG CE2 CD2 CE3
> ** Warning: No sp2 improper torsion term for NA-CA-CN-CB
> atoms are: NE1 CZ2 CE2 CD2
> ** Warning: No sp2 improper torsion term for C*-CN-CB-CA
> atoms are: CG CE2 CD2 CE3
> ** Warning: No sp2 improper torsion term for NA-CA-CN-CB
> atoms are: NE1 CZ2 CE2 CD2
> ** Warning: No sp2 improper torsion term for C*-CN-CB-CA
> atoms are: CG CE2 CD2 CE3
> ** Warning: No sp2 improper torsion term for NA-CA-CN-CB
> atoms are: NE1 CZ2 CE2 CD2
> ** Warning: No sp2 improper torsion term for C*-CN-CB-CA
> atoms are: CG CE2 CD2 CE3
> ** Warning: No sp2 improper torsion term for NA-CA-CN-CB
> atoms are: NE1 CZ2 CE2 CD2
>
> Is this normal, or I am missing something.
>
> Manoj

Ashish Runthala,
Faculty Division III,
Assistant Lecturer, Biological Sciences,
Birla Institute of Technology and Science,
Pilani, Rajasthan- 333031
INDIA