[AMBER] No sp2 improper torsion term for NB-CA-CB-CB

From: qiaoyan <qiaoyan.dicp.ac.cn>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 13:29:17 +0100

Hello amber users'
     I use tleap to load apdb file into amber, everything is ok, but when I check the leap.log file, I found there was warning, my pdb file is a RNA,all the nucleotides are canoncial, I don't know what's wrong, please help me.
** Warning: No sp2 improper torsion term for NB-CA-CB-CB
        atoms are: N7 C6 C5 C4
 ** Warning: No sp2 improper torsion term for N*-CB-CB-NC
        atoms are: N9 C5 C4 N3
 ** Warning: No sp2 improper torsion term for NB-C-CB-CB
        atoms are: N7 C6 C5 C4
 ** Warning: No sp2 improper torsion term for N*-CB-CB-NC
        atoms are: N9 C5 C4 N3
2009-09-08

qiaoyan