Re: Re: [AMBER] box problem

From: Ashish Runthala <ashish.runthala.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 07:12:10 +0100

See surely there is a way. First let me know the dimensions of such tubes in
this displayed actual confirmation. This can be done by the way i am
thinking.
Give me the detailed parameters for this system.

2009/8/14 Nancy <nancy4619.163.com>

> Thank you case for your patience. I have four carbon nanotubes packed
> together. There is a layer of water in the nozzle. I want water flow through
> the tubes,not escape from the space between tubes and box,it is just like
> the screenshot.so how to add suitable box in xleap?
> Thanks in advance!
>

> ?

Ashish Runthala,
Faculty Division III,
Assistant Lecturer, Biological Sciences,
Birla Institute of Technology and Science,
Pilani, Rajasthan- 333031
INDIA