Re:Re: Re: [AMBER] box problem

From: Nancy <nancy4619.163.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 08:31:02 +0100

Thank you Ashish Runthala. For the four tubes,each is 6.7 Å in diameter, 26Å in lengh .when they are packed together,they formed two lines, the first line is in the below ,it is from 0 to 15 in
X, 0 to 7 in y,0 to 27 in Z. The second line is from 5 to 20 in X,from 10 to 17 in Y,from 0 to 27 in Z. The water is 10 Å thick, it is from 0 to 20 in X ,from 0 to 17 in y ,from 28 to 38 in z.
Thanks in advance!

在2009-08-15,"Ashish Runthala" <ashish.runthala.gmail.com> 写道: