Re: [AMBER] implicit solvent (GB version2) MD simulation

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 16:57:57 +0100

GB simulations of peptides can have many issues. I suggest that you need to
read beyond the tutorials, which are just meant to show you some of the
technical things. There are many papers on peptide simulations using GB
models, and you probably want to read those, and follow protocols from ones
that successfully address scientific problems similar to what you want to
do.