[AMBER] error in tleap of AMBER 10

From: kureeckal ramesh <kureeckalramesh.yahoo.co.in>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 08:10:56 +0100

Dear Dave
Thank you for your reply. I did try running the tleap command but the job crashed.
As per your suggestion I am pasting the information of TAZ.mol2 file and also the information about the OS and compiler

1) Information about the OS and the compiler
CentOS release 5.2
gcc (GCC) 4.1.2 20071124

2) TAZ..mol2 file is sent as an attachment

With regards
Ramesh K V