RE: [AMBER] MM-PBSA nmode statistics

From: Ray Luo <ray.luo.uci.edu>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 18:32:49 +0100

Dimitry,

The output data shows that you somehow called nmode 7 times. The first time
it got killed. The next six calls appear to come from your next two
successful mmpbsa runs. Try to clean up your output files and redo the
example. You should be able to get rid of the mmpbsa error messages in the
log file at least.

Also, as you noted, your nmode outputs are inconsistent with the saved
files. So verify your installation of the amber10 executables by running the
test cases in amber10/test to see whether you can pass those first.

All the best,
Ray

Ray Luo, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Dept Molecular Biology & Biochemistry
University of California, Irvine, CA 92697
USPS: PO Box 3900 Email: rluo.uci.edu
Phones: (949) 824-9528, 9562
Web: http://rayl0.bio.uci.edu/