Re: [AMBER] Can bond clevage & formation conducted by qm/mm via sander?

From: Mahmoud A. A. Ibrahim <m.ibrahim1982.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 18:15:18 +0100

Dear Dr. Gustavo Seabra

Me too a bigenner in this fieldI am a bit confused. According to your
reply, you say Bond can be broken and formed during QM/MM, don't you?

I think it can be happened if the bond only falls in QM region, i.e
there is no bond formation or clevage in MM even if you run for ver
long time. Am I right?

I took forward to hearing from you.

Thanks in Advance;

M. Ibrahim