[AMBER] Error: cannot run prepgen

From: Rose Tamil <rosetamil26.googlemail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 16:20:52 +0100

Hi all,
I tried to create a prep file for Anthracene dimer with resp charges from
gaussian output. I've got the following error,
Error: cannot run "/usr/amber9//exe/prepgen -i ANTECHAMBER_PREP.AC -f int -o
anthracene.prepin -rn "MOL" -rf molecule.res" in wprep() of prep.c properly,
exit

I used [#P HF/6-31G* SCF=Tight Pop=MK IOp(6/33=2)]. I could get prep file
for some other molecules when i follow the same procedure. I couldn't find
anything wrong with my structure or gaussian output. It would be very
helpful if someone help me to sort out this problem. Thanks in advance.

regards,
Anitha Ramraj