[AMBER] Why the job idle before the sentence "| Running AMBER/MPI version on 2 nodes"?

From: Catein Catherine <askamber23.hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 16:16:08 +0100

Dear All,

Why the job idle before the sentence "| Running AMBER/MPI version on 2 nodes"?

I found a parallel job idle after the following step

   3. ATOMIC COORDINATES AND VELOCITIES

 begin time read from input coords = 0.000 ps

 Number of triangulated 3-point waters found: 2968

If the jobs finish normally with single node, the next sentence should be as follows

| Running AMBER/MPI version on 1 nodes

It seems to me that the jobs was idle because AMBER/MPI cannot assign to parallel runs.

Any hints how to solve this problem?

Best regards,

cat