Re: [AMBER] normal mode analysis

From: Hannes Wallnoefer <Hannes.Wallnoefer.uibk.ac.at>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 16:56:11 +0100

Hi,

It seems as if you are right. I changed the default of the mm_pbsa.pl script for
ntxo from 0 to 1, because the default is not allowed in amber10 any more. If i
use amber9 with ntxo = 0 minimization the nmode tool works fine.
Is there an alternative to using amber9 for the normal mode analysis?

Best regards,
Hannes