Re: [AMBER] Testing parallel amber10: no libmkl_lapack.so

From: Atro Tossavainen <atro.tossavainen+amber.helsinki.fi>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 00:39:30 +0100

> Yes, I had also seen that and have made deb packages of the 10.1.022
> version

Make sure your shell startup scripts point all paths at the current
version. If you ran against old libraries that were buggy you would
most likely continue to experience the effects of old bugs.

(The use of -rpath during linking is highly recommended as opposed to
setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH at run time, not the least because it hardcodes
the paths to the "right" library files in the executables themselves.)

--
Atro Tossavainen (Mr.)               / The Institute of Biotechnology at
Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish &     / the University of Helsinki, Finland,