Re: Fwd: [AMBER] Testing parallel amber10: no libmkl_lapack.so

From: Atro Tossavainen <atro.tossavainen+amber.helsinki.fi>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 00:36:53 +0100

> If i remember correctly, the cleaning command "make" alone does not
> work here. f.

If "make clean" does not work, you either don't have a Makefile at
all (or your current working directory is not $AMBERHOME/src) or you
have manually corrupted your Makefile.

Starting from clean source is never such a bad idea.

--
Atro Tossavainen (Mr.)               / The Institute of Biotechnology at
Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish &     / the University of Helsinki, Finland,