Re: [AMBER] Failures of tests

From: Per Jr. Greisen <pgreisen.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 17:17:16 +0100

Hi,

In the directory I execute the command
./Run.dinuc_plpt

which generates the earlier mentioned error
SANDER: Dinucleoside restrained with new plane-point angle
        restraint that was defined with new natural
        language restraint input.
Arithmetic Exception
  ./Run.dinuc_plpt: Program error

the files generated in the directory are
gbin
mdout.dinucAU_plpt

the last is empty while the first contains
Plane-Point Test w/ an isolated AU pair
 &cntrl
   nstlim=10, cut=99.0, igb=1, saltcon=0.1,
   ntpr=1, ntwr=100000, ntt=3, gamma_ln=0.0,
   ntx=5, irest=1,
   ntc=2, ntf=2, tol=0.000001,
   dt=0.001, ntb=0,
   nmropt=1,