Re: [AMBER] Failures of tests

From: Atro Tossavainen <atro.tossavainen+amber.helsinki.fi>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 23:43:08 +0100

Per,

> cd plane_plane_restraint && ./Run.dinuc_plpt
> SANDER: Dinucleoside restrained with new plane-point angle
> restraint that was defined with new natural
> language restraint input.
> Arithmetic Exception
> ./Run.dinuc_plpt: Program error
> *** Error code 1
> make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `test.sander.BASIC'

It just occurred to me that you ***might*** wish to check that the
Sun Studio installation in the box you're using is patched and up to
date in case what you're seeing reflects a compiler bug. Just a
wild guess.

If it's Studio 11, Patch 120760 should be up to -21
and Patch 121019 should be up to -10
and Patch 121021 should be up to -07
and Patch 122135 should be up to -03

If it's Studio 12, Patch 124861 should be up to -13
and Patch 127000 should be up to -07
and Patch 127001 should be up to -03
and Patch 124870 should be up to -03

(The patchdiag.xref file is very helpful.)

--
Atro Tossavainen (Mr.)               / The Institute of Biotechnology at
Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish &     / the University of Helsinki, Finland,