Re: [AMBER] ssh and make test.parallel

From: Atro Tossavainen <atro.tossavainen+amber.helsinki.fi>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 21:21:07 +0100

> Do you mean that the flag -openmpi in ./configure (which was ok for
> openmpi 1.2.6) is no good for version 1.3.1, as I used now?

I wouldn't even dare guess. The only places in the entire AMBER source
tree in which I see any mentions of OpenMPI are in the configure_amber
script and they're not very specific.

> As far as the installation of openmpi 1.3.1 is concerned, the tests passed:
>
> ompi_info | grep libnuma
> MCA affinity: libnuma (MCA v 2.0, API 2.0)
>
> ompi_info | grep maffinity
> MCA affinity: first use (MCA as above)
> MCA affinity: libnuma as above.

That's not interesting. Can you run an actual MPI program (other than
AMBER)?

--
Atro Tossavainen (Mr.)               / The Institute of Biotechnology at
Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish &     / the University of Helsinki, Finland,