Re: [AMBER] array out of bound in Amber10 tests

From: Shan-ho Tsai <tsai.hal.physast.uga.edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 17:24:10 -0500 (EST)

Thank you for your suggestion. My original compilation of parallel
Amber10 used a high level of optimization (-O3 -qstrict). After
getting the wrong result for rem_hybrid I switched to a lower level
optimization (-O) and still got wrong results for this test. Now,
following your suggestion, I turned off optimization completely
(compiled with -O0) and rem_hybrid yielded correct results!
Given that with -O3 -qstrict the other tests passed (including
other REM tests), I presume that I can use this level optimization
to compile most of the code, but I am not sure which files are
generating wrong results for hybrid REM when compiled with optmization.

Any suggestions which files I need to compile with optimization
turned off?

Thank you so much again,
Shan-Ho