Re: AMBER: distance restraint between non-bonded molecules]

From: Ilyas Yildirim <yildirim.pas.rochester.edu>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 22:08:38 -0500 (EST)

Taufik,

I tested your system again, but now I solvated it with water. I followed
the same minimization procotol. After 5000 steps, I see the NMR restraints
still working (went down from 12 kcal/mol to 0.32 kcal/mol in this
period). Looks like that nmropt=1 works fine.

--
  Ilyas Yildirim, Ph.D.
  = Hutchison Hall B#10          - Department of Chemistry      =