Re: AMBER: distance restraint between non-bonded molecules

From: Taufik Al-Sarraj <taufik.alsarraj.utoronto.ca>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 10:14:51 -0500

Hi Ilyas,

Thank you for all the details. I tried what you suggested. I think AMBER
treats this specific Nitrogen (ASN ND2) as a group. I took the RST file
and modified the -1 to the atom number of the nitrogen only and i ran
the simulation. I noticed that the results were very similar.

Thank you again,
Taufik