AMBER: alascan error

From: Larry Layne <llayne.andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 15:19:22 -0500 (EST)

I am confused about the set-up for the alascan option of mm_pbsa. The settings in the sample file and the corresponding atoms don't seem to match up. I would assume between the MUTANT_KEEP (carbonyl carbon) and the MUTANT_REFERENCE (beta-carbon) there will always be a consistent number of atoms, but that is not what is being shown in the manual. The number seem more random than the actual scheme that is present. I have attempted to figure out what my problem is with my alascan definitions, but I can not find them. Any help or feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Larry

I've include a copy of my ligand file as well to show connectivity appears to be correct with regards to my alascan values.