AMBER: RESP charge derivation using the Ante_R.E.D. and R.E.D. III

From: ABEL Stephane 175950 <Stephane.ABEL.cea.fr>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 12:28:56 +0100

Hi Amber community,

With the advices of Fyd, I finally obtained the RESP charges for Acetate. Before to complete the tutorial with the dideptide example, I would like to compare my results with those obtained in the tutorial (especially for acetate and Methylammonium). Unfortunately I can't find the files generated by RED-vIII.pl. where are they ?

Thanks in advance for the helps

Stephane

Stéphane Abel, PhD
CEA Saclay DSV/IBITEC-S/SB2SM