Re: AMBER: using packmol file in Amber

From: Gustavo Seabra <gustavo.seabra.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 11:39:53 -0500

Yes, you can use something like that.

I also attach here a simple awk script that also does the trick (for
me, at least). Notice that it is intended only as a MODEL for you, and
you will need to edit it for your specific case. You may want to
familiarize yourself with the sed and awk commands.

Good luck,
--
Gustavo Seabra
Postdoctoral Associate