Re: AMBER: Pulling using restraintmask

From: Alessandro Nascimento <al.s.nascimento.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 18:58:51 -0200

Others might comment but I think your mask should be something like
':2276-2299' instead of '.2276-2299'

Also, your restraints are very tight. Is that what you really want to
do? I am running simulations (steered MD) and I put a restraint using
something like 5kcal/molA**2, which is usually enough in my case!

hope this helps,

--alessandro

--
[ ]s