AMBER: tutorial A1, file missing readit.f

From: ABEL Stephane 175950 <Stephane.ABEL.cea.fr>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 13:22:41 +0100

Dear amber users

i am currently doing the tutorial A1 of Ross Walker, in this tutorial to convert the Gaussian ESP data into the RESP format, we use a sript esp.sh

in this script, we have the command xlf /usr/local/apps/amber9/src/resp/readit.f, but unfortunately i can not find the readit.f in the resp directory, indeed i use amber10. where is this file in amber version.

thank in advance for your helps

stephane

Stéphane Abel, PhD
CEA Saclay DSV/IBITEC-S/SB2SM