RE: AMBER: reg unstability of structure in md

From: balaji nagarajan <balaji_sethu.hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 10:02:21 +0530

dear amber ,

I am doing md for a junction structure .,
its solved by xray diffraction and i am using that pdb for dynamics
no ions were found in the structure and the pH was 7 during crystallization .,
and no ligands present in it .,
actually on doing minimization with truncated octahedralbox of water
the water box and the dna are perfect .
I did equlibration and md as in the tutorial for poly - AT
but when i analysed the results as mentioned there .,
i am getting the perfect plots
but when i view the trajectories in vmd
its giving a picture like ( i have attached ) this .
what could be the reason for it

thanks in advance
balaji.,