Re: AMBER: AMBER forfield choose

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 10:51:18 -0500

I would actually recommend glycam and ff99SB. 99SB has been shown now
in several studies to perform better than ff03, and in my opinion the
charge model is consistent with glycam while that in ff03 may not be.
I'm not sure if anyone has tried the combination of ff03 and glycam,
whereas ff99SB uses the ff94 charge model and there are many studies
of this combination.