Re: AMBER: Question on AMBER MD Implications

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 12:51:21 -0400

in my opinion Levinthal's paradox was a straw man, not meant to be
reality but to show that such a system could not work.
furthermore, if landscape theory is correct about folding, one
advantage of MD (which is force-guided) is that it will benefit from
the funnel just as much as true proteins do, and thus avoid the
paradox.