RE: AMBER: something puzzled with mm_pbsa

From: Ray Luo <rayhuangluo.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 09:56:54 -0700

Dear Paul,

If this is from Amber9, the most likely reason is the inconsistent options
in the input file. Please share with us the input file that is causing the
problem.

All the best,
Ray

Ray Luo, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Dept Molecular Biology & Biochemistry
University of California, Irvine, CA 92697
USPS: PO Box 3900 Email: rluo.uci.edu
Phones: (949) 824-9528, 9562
Web: http://rayl0.bio.uci.edu/