Re: AMBER: installing amber on new linux

From: Jan Goeman <jan.goeman.ugent.be>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 01:25:49 +0100

Dear Scott,

You are right, the ' Mandriva Linux 2009 One ' pack does not contain any
gcc, gcc-c++, X11-devel and g77 packages and they can also not be installed
from any mandriva 2009 download.
Using http://easyurpmi.zarb.org/ I was able to install all the missing
items.
Now ./config_at gcc and all what follows work perfectly.

Jan.