AMBER: DNA structure analysis

From: Bert <bert.ustc.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 19:27:38 +0800

Hello everyone,

I would like to know more about a free program that can perform analysis of
Curves tables. There is a program named Dials & Windows but I could not
download it neither got information about that in the homepage. I searched
the maillist, and found the following the link, but it was not available
now.
http://archive.ambermd.org/200606/0305.html

Could anyone do me a favor to let me know how to get it or send a copy to
me. My email adress: bert.ustc.gmail.com. Thanks in advance!
 <bert.ustc.gmail.com>
Bert