Re: AMBER: Support for intel mpi in pmemd 10; better support for intel MKL

From: Robert Duke <rduke.email.unc.edu>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 11:43:22 -0400

Folks,
Please hold off in applying this patch/installing the new file. I have
realized that the patch is diff'd against a May 16th version of configure,
which is post-release. I am puzzled as to why this file is in my amber 10
cvs tree, and need to sort out exactly what went out with the release (but
can't at the moment, as the cvs tree has moved and I am not plugged in yet
with a new account). I'll probably also release a patch that includes
creation of the new intel mpi interconnect file as part of the patch. Sorry
for the confusion.
Regards - Bob Duke