Re: AMBER: amber10 installation on sgi_mips

From: Atro Tossavainen <atro.tossavainen+amber.helsinki.fi>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 22:39:33 +0300 (EEST)

> I would really appreciate if you could help me debug this..

I would, but while I have access to a decent set of SGI MIPS hardware
and the most recent software, and consider myself fairly conversant in
all things SGI MIPS and IRIX, I do not have access to AMBER 10 at
present. So that makes things a little hard for me in that respect.

--
Atro Tossavainen (Mr.)               / The Institute of Biotechnology at
Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish &     / the University of Helsinki, Finland,