AMBER: amber10 installation on sgi_mips

From: Rima Chaudhuri <rima.chaudhuri.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 14:05:06 -0500

Hello!

I am trying to install the serial and the parallel version of Amber10
on a sgi_mips system.
When trying to install the serial version, I use:
./configure_amber -static sgi_mips -verbose

I get the following error message:

Configuring netcdf; (may be time-consuming)
617102:/usr/lib32/cmplrs/be: rld: Fatal Error: attempted access to
unresolvable symbol in /usr/lib32/cmplrs/whirl2f.so:
Host_To_Targ_Float_4
configure: error: Could not compile conftestf.f
netcdf configure returned 1
NETCDF configure failed! Check the netcdf_config.log file

I see no error messages in the log file.(Please see attached)

I tried to install the parallel version using:
./configure_amber -mpi sgi_mips
The log file is attached.
On doing make parallel, I get 3 errors (log file attached).

Please let me know what I might be doing wrong here..
Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks,

--
-Rima