Re: AMBER: Temperature regulation

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 13:49:26 -0400

be careful of using a cutoff - you probably should not use one (make
it very large) unless you know that a cutoff is what you want. if you
use one, you might need to change the eedmeth option- check the manual
or the archives for details. also, you might try using the GB code to
do the nonperiodic calculation using igb=6, it may be more efficient
but you would want to compare both.