AMBER: Dell 2 Quad Core System Performance

From: Ilyas Yildirim <yildirim.pas.rochester.edu>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 21:16:49 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Ross and amber users,

Did any of you have experience with running sander in dell 2 quad core
systems? We are going to buy a system for the lab to run sander in
parallel, and I was wondering how the performances of DELL 2 quad core
systems are. Can we get a x8 performance when we use all the CPU for one
simulation? Thanks in advance for your answers.

Best regards,

--
  Ilyas Yildirim
  = Department of Physics        -                              =