Re: AMBER: all & united atoms force field

From: Ray Luo <rluo.uci.edu>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 10:44:16 -0700

I understand your point in using AA and UA representations for
different parts of your simulation system. However, I think this is
pretty hard to do with leap. Dr. Wei Zhang, the current leap
developer, may want to chip in on this ...

Also, you probably need to use ff03 for AA and ff03ua for UA because
they are designed to be compatible.

All the best,
Ray