Re: AMBER: Force field equation

From: Chih-Ying Lin <chihying.usc.edu>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 22:16:42 -0700

Yes, I am trying to mix force field components for different parts of my system.
my second question is if possible , more sets of FF parameters to describe one bond / one angle/ one dihedral.
in the frcmod file, we could only write one row of FF for one bond, one row of FF for one angle, and one row of FF for one dihedral.

Is it possible for writing several rows for one bond/ one angle/ one dihedral?

Thank you
Lin