Re: AMBER: aggregation or cluster detection

From: Lachele Foley (Lists) <"Lachele>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 11:44:07 -0400

We've got something that might help you. It's not in pretty enough
form to show to the whole world, but it would probably work well for
the sort of thing you're doing. We're willing to share it with you if
you want to try it out. Write me off list if you're interested.

:-) Lachele

--
:-) Lachele
Lachele Foley