Re: AMBER: interaction energies in Amber and VMD/NAMD (SOLVED)

From: Alessandro Nascimento <al.s.nascimento.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 09:29:47 -0600

Just to update those interested,

I compared the namdenergy/vmd results with the results I got using
mm_pbsa.pl scritp (gas phase energy) for my waterbox (TIP3P)
simulation and they matched perfectly.

I took me a while until I realized that I had and wrong index in the
LJ B coeff. Now, everything is ok.

Thanks for all contributions,

--alessandro