Re: AMBER: silhouette width/coefficient after clustering by PTRAJ9.9

From: Dong Xu <d1xu.ucsd.edu>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 00:40:04 -0700

Hi Jianyin and Tom,

I was wondering if there's tutorial about how to plot the dendrogram
from ptraj clustering outputs. I see you used
http://www.bioinformatics.nl/tools/plottree.html in the ptraj
clustering paper. But I still can't figure out how to use that web
site and obtain PHYLIP format from ptraj outputs. Could you shed some
light on this topic?

Thanks a lot in advance,

-DX