RE: AMBER: AMBER10: Fortran Runtime Error

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 14:22:16 -0700

Hi George,

It is a little difficult to help without seeing your actual nuc.in file. Did
you create this yourself or physically download it from the website?

A couple of things to check / try.

1) Add an extra carriage return at the end of the file (i.e. an extra blank
line)

2) check the text file is in Unix and NOT DOS format. On most Linux
installations you can use the command:

dos2unix nuc.in

to force the file to be in Unix format.

If that still doesn't work and your file definitely matches that on the
website then please post your machine specs, OS, compiler versions etc and
we can try to help some more.

All the best
Ross