AMBER: EVB tests failure

From: Vlad Cojocaru <Vlad.Cojocaru.eml-r.villa-bosch.de>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 10:34:52 +0200

Dear ambers,

I compiled AMBER10 (including pmemd) with intel 10.1 compilers and
mpich2 on Debian Linux AMD opteron machine. All the tests passed except
some of the EVB tests. I attach here the errors I got (see end of
attached file) for some of the tests. Attached is also one of the
outputs which shows that the executable sander.MPI simply hang in these
tests.

Does anybody have any idea why this is happening ?

Thanks

Best wishes
vlad

Dr. Vlad Cojocaru
EML Research gGmbH
Schloss-Wolfsbrunnenweg 33
69118 Heidelberg
Tel: ++49-6221-533266
Fax: ++49-6221-533298
e-mail:Vlad.Cojocaru[at]eml-r.villa-bosch.de
http://projects.villa-bosch.de/mcm/people/cojocaru/
EML Research gGmbH
Amtgericht Mannheim / HRB 337446
Managing Partner: Dr. h.c. Klaus Tschira
Scientific and Managing Director: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Andreas Reuter
http://www.eml-r.org