Re: AMBER: querry

From: Lachele Foley (Lists) <"Lachele>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 09:55:08 -0400

Deepti,

Sorry I missed this posting...

Sandeep is correct (thank you, Sandeep!). It is also important to
make sure that the residues in any pdb files you use follow our naming
conventions. You can learn how we name our residues here:

http://www.glycam.com/namingConvention.htm

...and download recent parameters and prep files here:

http://www.glycam.com/gl_params.html

Or, you might find it useful to build your carbohydrate online:
http://www.glycam.com
(see the Biomolecule Builder menu).

You will also find detailed instructions on building oligosaccarides
in the AmberTools manual: http://www.lulu.com/content/2232695

Please write back if you continue to have problems. You can also
contact glycam directly: glycam.gmail.com

:-) Lachele

--
:-) Lachele
Lachele Foley